CERAVE

A gentle cleanser is an important part of everyone's rosacea regime. Find out here which ones work for you.

CERAVE

Postby yoli » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:57 pm

I was wondering if this is normal or not. I washed my face last night for the first time with Cerave my face got a little red but it didn't burn, etc...so i put the moisturizer. I woke up this morning fine at least i looked fine and just washed my face with water and then towards the end of the day my nose got really red on the tip. I actually look like RUDOLPH. I am wondering could this be the CERAVE?
yoli
Star Member
Star Member

Re: CERAVE

Postby fanny » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 am

Hi
If your face turned red when using cerave then perhaps it is not for you. Do a patch test, even though you've already tried it and see what happens.
Best of luck
fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Postby yoli » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Thank you Fanny. I stopped using it. I used the moisturizer and it doesn't itch, burn, etc... at least for now. I need to find something wash my face with. I have tried water by itself but water doesn't take the dirt out of my pores.
yoli
Star Member
Star Member

Postby fanny » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Have you used cetaphil cleanser, I find it gentle and non irritating.
Take care
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Postby yoli » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:16 pm

No, I have never used Cetaphil. I should give it a try and see if it works better than Cerave. Thank you Fanny!
yoli
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Cleansers